Wednesday 6 February 2013

Stilllll got writers block...

So this writers block i seem to be having is really taking its toll. Every time I sit down at the computer I get like stage fright and then I can't write. I almost can't bear going new my computer to write and I am not being as good as I should at turning up to lectures.

I have had training for my Student Ambassador part time job and doctors appointments but still that shouldn't be stopping me from writing. 

I am starting to get a solid idea about what I want to explore in this essay. I want to look at clothing and how it effects how we view someone. I want to focus on the community because these days you can't judge someone to be straight or gay by their clothing because everyone is wearing every style of clothing, regardless of whether it is a specific style which gays have adopted in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment