Wednesday 27 February 2013

Essay and Presentation Talk

We met up today in 1F4 at Bower Ashton to discuss blogs, the essay and the presentation. This was extremely helpful as I have been feeling a little stuck. I now have a little bit more courage to start this essay and to get a draft out by next Wednesday!

  • It should be 2,000 words and come attached with a bibliography
  • I have been using only book sources so should include some internet and AV sources as well
  • I must post this blog to Blackboard
  • I have to try and post more on this blog
  • I need to make sure that I mention that I am using sources and not primary research
With the presentation (due 17/04/2013) I need to:-
  • Choose a source or topic from my essay and research
  • Look at it in a different way, from a different angle
  • Present back ideas and comparisons
  • this can be an avenue to explore things you haven't been able to in  your essay

No comments:

Post a Comment