Wednesday 6 March 2013

Oh nooooo!!!

So it's hand in day for draft 1 and I'm am up this early,why? Because last night I got a migrane that lasted me all evening! So I got 0% more done on the essay and have had to start TRYING to finalise this piece of writing before 1pm! It's gunna be tough but I'll try my best. I have about 700 words to write before I start the conclusion so thats fine and I'm pretty sure I can be 10% over OR under the word count so as long as I reach 1900 words I should be in the clear! I know this is just a draft but I want to do well, if I don't strive now then I wont be any better off in a month when the REAL thing has to be handed in.
Needless to say I am really enjoying the subject I'm writing about (Gay culture and the relation to certain identities due to fashion choices). It's really interesting and I keep reading about it.... it's just writing it down.... is killing me!!!
And don't even mention my presentation!!! I know it's gunna be a doddle and I'm great at talking (or rather I can just talk FOREVER!) but I can't help feeling that sense of dread when I remember that this is all going towards a grade and I don't want to fail!

RIGHT, enough of my displacement insecurities! Back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment